In-House Complaints Procedure
We are committed to providing a professional service to all our clients and customers. When something goes wrong, please tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, including as much detail as possible. We will then respond in line with the timeframes set out below.
What will happen next?
- We will send you an email acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three working days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
- We will then investigate your complaint. This will usually be dealt with by the office manager, who will review your file and speak to the member of staff who dealt with you. A formal written outcome of our investigation will be sent to you within 15 working days of sending the acknowledgement letter.
- If you are still not satisfied at this stage, you should contact us again, and we will arrange for an independent review to take place by a senior member of staff.
- We will write to you within 15 working days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final viewpoint on the matter.
- If you are still not satisfied after the last stage of the in-house complaint procedure (or more than eight weeks has elapsed since you made the first complaint), you can request an independent review from The Property Ombudsman without charge.
The Property Ombudsman
Milford House, 43-55 Milford Street Salisbury, Wiltshire SP1 2BP
Telephone: 01722 333 306